CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE
At Security Savings Bank, we are committed to the heath and safety of our customers and employees. We are closely monitoring and taking precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
2020 COVID-19 PRESIDENT'S LETTER.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We are doing all we can to keep our branches open while providing the support you need to manage your finances.
- Our teller lines, offices, ATMs and drive-up units are cleaned thoroughly and regularly.
- Hand Sanitizer is already available inside each of our branches.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and stay home if they are feeling ill.
BANK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
- All Security Savings Bank branches remain open to our customers but we are encouraging the use of our drive-up and online services. For the protection of our customers and staff, if you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, please use our alternative banking options.
- When possible, please use our Drive-up Window.
- Deposits can be made through our night depositories at each location.
- Our Online and Mobile banking products allow you to check your balances, transfer money, make payments.
- Our Mobile banking app also allows you to make depositS from your smart phone or tablet. Download the Security Savings Bank Mobile Banking App in the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Our ATMs are available 24/7. With our MoneyPass ATM networks, you can make ATM transactions free of charge at participating ATMs. Find a MoneyPass ATM network.
Select the digital product below to watch a tutorial video:
BE AWARE OF SCAMS
Unfortunately, in events like this, fraud is on the rise. Please be aware of any suspicious emails, text, phone calls, or links relating to updated or important information regarding the Coronavirus.
Security Savings Bank will never ask for personal information via email.
Do not click on or open any links or attachments or share any personal information if you are not expecting communication from. Lookout for misspelling and grammatical errors. When in doubt, delete the communication.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we will keep you up to date. Please be aware and follow the CDC recommendations as we all do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19.