Security Savings Bank is looking for a Credit Analyst to join our growing team in our Sioux Falls, SD location. The Credit Analyst will play a key role in assisting all loan officers with new loan and existing loan transactions in accordance with established bank policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue objectives while enjoying opportunities for growth within our company. Attention to detail with the ability to handle a high volume of transactions is important. Some of the essential functions and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist loan officers with documentation and filing
- Ability to analyze simple to complex financial statements
- Enter, update and retrieve information for credit files.
- Organize customer loan credit files, verify all needed documents and request missing items as needed. Review pending files periodically working with loan officers to ensure completeness.
- Analyze the degree of risk involved in extending credit by performing cash flow analysis of business
- Assist in the preparation of financial/credit information and reports for presentation to loan officers and committees.
- Assist with auditing all types of commercial loans on a regular basis
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Comply with all bank and regulatory requirements
Some of the skills and attributes for this position include the following:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Lending Cloud or Web Equity
- Perform duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- BS in Finance, Banking or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking or financial services
Submitting an employment application does not guarantee an interview. Applicants are evaluated based on work history, job skills, credit report, background check and other job-related factors. All compensation and benefit programs are administered in compliance with state and federal law.
Security Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.