AG/Commercial Credit Analyst
Are you seeking to join a great team and working environment? Are you looking for a company who values their employees, and is dedicated to their employees, customers and communities that they serve, than this is the place for you? Security Savings Bank is looking for a Full-time Credit Analyst to join our growing team in one of our various locations. This Credit Analyst will play a key role in assisting all loan officers with new loan and existing loan transactions in accordance with established bank policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue objectives while enjoying opportunities for growth within our company. Attention to detail with the ability to handle a high volume of transactions is important. Some of the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Spread and analyze new Ag and Commercial relationships to the bank.
- Complete annual reviews of existing credit relationships with the bank.
- Partner with loan officers to prepare credit presentations for our Executive Loan Committee.
- Engage with various departments, including executive management, regarding various bank functions.
- Comply with all bank and regulatory requirements
- Assist bank management in preparing and monitoring various department reports to track credit trends and credit quality.
Some of the skills and attributes for this position include the following:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Lending Cloud (Moody’s based financial spreading)
- Ability to analyze simple to complex financial statements
- Perform duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Ability to help manage the flow of credit reviews through the credit analyst portal and pitch in where needed
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Willing to be a leader for the bank in credit policy implementation and training for lending staff and credit analyst team members.
- BS in Finance, Banking or relevant field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in banking or financial services
Security Savings Bank is a family-friendly organization offering a competitive benefit package to full-time employees that include: medical, dental and vision insurance, Life & Disability insurance, short term and long term insurance, paid time off, Section 125 flexible spending account, 401k retirement plan with matching potential to 7%, and gym and golf membership.
Submitting an employment application does not guarantee an interview. Applicants are evaluated based on work history, job skills, credit report, background check and other job-related factors. All compensation and benefit programs are administered in compliance with state and federal law.
Security Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, sexual preference or orientation), national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.