Service Representative (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Security Savings Bank is looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our growing team in our Sioux Falls, SD location. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction while enjoying opportunities for growth within our company. Attention to detail with the ability to handle a high volume of transactions is important. Some of the essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Functions as the bank's primary contact; provides exceptional customer service to the public
- Opens and closes accounts
- Assists customers with checking and savings deposits, withdrawal requests, loan payments, cashier checks and other teller duties
- Answers phone calls and handles customers inquires and concerns
- Proof operator
- Builds customer relationships
- Educates and cross-sells bank services
- Complies with all bank and regulatory requirements
- Stays updated on new bank products, services and policies
The following skills and attributes for this position are not required but beneficial:
- Previous experience in conduction banking transactions and internal processing
- Experience in cash handling
- Previous experience performing duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of one year experience in banking or financial services (preferred)
- Minimum of one year experience in customer service (preferred)
Security Savings Bank currently has eight locations in Larchwood, Inwood, George, Canton, Sioux Falls, Hills, Ellsworth and Luverne. We are proud to be a locally owned, community bank that is highly committed to the area and people we serve.
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 dependent on qualifications
If you are a qualified candidate for this open position, please click to find instructions on how to apply.
Submitting an employment application does not guarantee an interview. Applicants are evaluated based on work history, job skills, credit report, background check and other job-related factors. All compensation and benefit programs are administered in compliance with state and federal law.
Security Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, sexual preference or orientation), national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.