Customer Service Representative (Full or Part-Time)
Location: Luverne, MN
Security Savings Bank is looking for a Full-time or Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our growing team in our Luverne, MN location. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction while enjoying opportunities for growth within our company. Attention to detail with the ability to handle a high volume of transactions is important. Some of the essential functions and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Functions as the bank's primary contact with exceptional customer service to the public.
- Opens and closes accounts.
- Assist customers with checking and savings deposits, withdrawal request, loan payments, cashier checks and other teller duties.
- Answering phone calls and handling customers inquires and concerns.
- Proof Operator
- Build customer relationships.
- Educate and cross sell bank services.
- Comply with all bank and regulatory requirements.
- Stay updated on new bank products, services and policies
The following skills and attributes for this position are not required but beneficial:
- Previous experience in conduction banking transactions and internal processing.
- Experience in Cash Handling.
- Perform duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process.
- Self-motivated with attention to details.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing).
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in banking or financial services (Preferred)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in customer service (Preferred)
- Security Savings Bank currently has eight locations in Larchwood, Inwood, George, Canton, Sioux Falls, Hills, Ellsworth and Luverne. We are proud to be a locally owned, community bank that is highly committed to the area and people we serve.
Pay: Dependent on qualifications
Security Savings Bank is a family-friendly organization offering a competitive benefit package to full-time employees that include: medical, dental and vision insurance, Life & Disability insurance, short term and long term insurance, paid time off, Section 125 flexible spending account, 401k retirement plan and gym membership.
If you are a qualified candidate for this open position, please click to view our open positions at Security Savings Bank and find instructions on how to apply.
Submitting an employment application does not guarantee an interview. Applicants are evaluated based on work history, job skills, credit report, background check and other job-related factors. All compensation and benefit programs are administered in compliance with state and federal law.
Security Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, sexual preference or orientation), national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.