Market President/Ag Lender (Full-Time)
Location: Inwood, IA
Security Savings Bank is seeking to hire a high performing, motivated, and community focused Market President/ Agriculture Lender in our Inwood, IA office. This position will inherit an established loan portfolio to build upon. The candidate must exhibit a history of community-mindedness and be responsible for staff, development, coaching, performance management, and disciplinary actions.
The Market President/Agriculture Lender will:
- Develop a positive working relationship with customers, staff, and ownership of the bank
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Possess a strong team-oriented and value-based work ethic
- Represent Security Savings Bank with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Adhere to Security Savings Bank’s policies; support management decisions and goals in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
The Market President/Agriculture Lender will provide services for agriculture, consumer, and commercial loans under the guidelines of Security Savings Bank’s loan policy including, but not limited to:
- Uphold and expand an existing agriculture, consumer, and commercial loan portfolio
- Contact prospects and customers for new business
- Approve or reject loans and terms within officers’ limits and established bank policies
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past-due accounts
- Refer larger loan requests for approval to the bank’s executive loan committee
- Obtain documentation necessary to perfect a lien, clear real estate title, file a lien or any other documentation requirements necessary to facilitate a loan closing
- Negotiate rates and terms of loans with customers within set guidelines while maximizing profitability for the bank
- Be actively involved in the local community and represent Security Savings Bank professionally and enthusiastically
- Provide active leadership for the bank’s branch; promote and foster the team and family concept
- Perform other duties as requested by ownership and upper management
- A 4-year college degree in an applicable area
- Specific banking industry education a plus
- Crop Insurance license a plus
- 5 to 7 years banking and lending experience preferred
- Experience should reflect financial expertise and familiarity with technology
Security Savings Bank is a family-friendly organization that offers a competitive benefit package to all eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, a flexible spending account, and a generous 401k retirement plan.
Qualified candidates should email their letter of application and resume to: Security Savings Bank, 430 Holder Street, P.O. Box 6, Larchwood, IA 51240 Attn: HR or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting an employment application does not guarantee an interview. Applicants are evaluated based on work history, job skills, credit report, background check and other job-related factors. All compensation and benefit programs are administered in compliance with state and federal law.
Security Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.